Irish Lotto Results draw take place in Ireland every Wednesday & Saturday with the winning numbers published below soon after they have take place.
Irish Lotto Results
1st Draw: 1-11-15-30-31-43 Bouns 22
2nd Draw: 2-14-16-18-20-24 Bouns 25
3rd Draw: 3-10-11-14-35-40 Bouns 22
The Irish Lottery
The National Lottery (Irish: An Crannchur Náisiúnta) is the lottery of Republic of Ireland It is control by Camelot Group It is control by Camelot Group. The license was granted in 1994, 2001 and then again in 2007. In the beginning, lottery was govern by the National Lottery Commission. Their responsibility channeled to the Gambling Commission, and was proved by the government of John Majorin 1994.
All Awards are paid as a lump sum and are free of tax. All the money obtained is spent on National Lottery games in a way as mentioned below
- 25% to good causes as set out by parliament
- 12% goes to the UK Government as lottery duty
- about 4% to retailers as commission
- 5% of the total to operator Camelot, with 4% to cover operating costs and 1% as profit.
Scratch cards and Lottery tickets were introduced in 1995 and bought only by people of at least 16 years of age.
An act passed by legislative body of 1698 provided that in England lotteries were by default illegal unless authorized by law. In early time the English state lottery involved the Million Lottery (1694) and the Malt Lottery (1697). These sorts of Lotteries were the part of a series of financial experiments by the English government. It also includes coinage and the Base of the Bank of England.
In 2018, just because of security threats, Camelot advised many of the players to change their passwords. As,it was seen that a “low-level” cyber-attack affected 150 customers’ accounts. They title that no money can take from customers. The Camelot claimed that the hackers are using a technical method called “credential stuffing”. They also explained that the attack seemed to have arise on 7 March.
According to December 2016, eligibility criteria include the following demands:
- Age factor is important to buy or to play Lotto, Thunder ball or Euro millions. Anybody who wishes to take part in lottery must have minimum 16 years of age.
- Tickets can be approve of by the somebody who has official assumption, or online over the Internet
- Purchasing the tickets from the National Lottery website is restricted to some people. Theese people are those who have a UK bank account, and are occupier in the UK or Isle of Man.
- The ticket buyer for a syndicate must meet the admissibility criteria for ticket purchase. Syndicate members must be of 16 years old or over.
- Lotteries tickets are nontransferable, so money-making syndicates are not allowed.
Now we will include some important questions frequently asked by the players. These are helpful and beneficial queries for you because they lead to winning chances.
How much do you get for 3 numbers on the Irish lottery?
|Prize Category||Winning Chances||ExpectedIncomes|
|4 numbers||1 in 918||£ 36|
|3 numbers + bonus||1 in 688||£ 18|
|3 numbers||1 in 54||£ 7|
|2 numbers + bonus||1 in 72||£ 2|
What are the Irish lottery numbers?
This Lotto has seven random numbers 10, 12, 21, 33, 35, 39, 13.
- Lotto Plus 1:
In this lotto also seven numbers can be use in the following sequence
01, 11, 24, 30, 36, 45, 12.
- Lotto Plus 2:
And in the last Lotto plus use 7 various digits in this way 06, 07, 14, 24, 26, 42, 19 .
Can you watch the Irish Lottery draw live?
You can watch the latest Irish Lotto Draw here, with the winning numbers broadcast soon after the draws take place on Wednesday and Saturday. Irish Lottoresults are usually live on this site at around 11:45pm.
How many numbers do you need to win on the Irish lottery?
Usually the most common Irish Lotto numbers nowadays are: 5, 8, 17, 19, 29, 31 and 39. On the other hand, the least common numbers are: 37, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 and 45. Although this mostly reproduces the changes made to the game over the years.
Which lottery has the best chance of winning?
It’s Evident that it is easier to win several lottery jackpots than others. It is just because of the jackpot odds are not the similar for all lotteries.